This National Healthcare Quality Week, hear directly from 4 Black mothers about their personal experiences with pregnancy — the successes and the struggles, the joys and the hardships.
Through this panel, you’ll learn more about the unique journey towards quality maternal healthcare that women of color face. This conversation took place at the 2019 Mayor Muriel Bowser’s Maternal and Infant Health Summit. Participants in this panel include Elise Peterson, Nyja Richardson, Brandi Chantalle, and host Simona Noce (of District Motherhued).
Mom Health DC: Information about Mayor Bowser’s National Maternal and Infant Health Initiative
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MomHealthDC
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/MomHealthDC
- Website: www.dcmaternalhealth.com
Thrive By Five DC: Resources for maternal health & healthy child development from birth to age five in the District of Columbia.
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/thrivebyfiveDC
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thrivebyfivedc
- Website: https://thrivebyfive.dc.gov