DAY 1 – Panel 3: In the Forefront: Moving the Needle on Perinatal Health through Youth Voice & Advocacy You don’t have to wait until you’re a parent to advocate for maternal health.
Panelists will discuss ways to elevate voices of youth and young parents in the maternal health space by engaging and working in partnership with young people to create sustainable support networks.
This conversation will be moderated Nicole Lynn Lewis, Founder and CEO of Generation Hope.
• Moderator: Nicole Lynn Lewis, Founder & CEO of Generation Hope
• Madeleine Stewart, Maternal Health Advocate & High School Student
• Natasha Washington, Program Manager at Olaiya’s Cradle
• Kaneyce Johnson, Resident at the Transitional Housing Program
• Joseph Yusuf, Scholar Alumni, Generation Hope and Howard University graduate